CISCO MERAKI: CLOUD CONTROLLED ACCESS SOLUTIONS FOR ENTERPRISE AND BRANCH NETWORKING
Cisco Meraki is cloud-managed IT solutions include wireless, switching, security, enterprise mobility management, communications, and security cameras, all centrally managed from the web via an intuitive interface. This feature-rich, easy-to-use dashboard enables customers to reduce operating costs and rapidly implement IT initiatives to achieve their organisation’s mission.
- Wireless LAN Faster AP deployment, simplified administration, and richer visibility
- Security & SD-WAN Centrally managed network security, SD-WAN, and application control
- Switching Simplified switch port management and remote troubleshooting
- Meraki Insight Complete end-to-end web application and WAN performance management
- Endpoint Management Centralised device management, deployment, and provisioning
- Smart Cameras Enterprise video
Every Meraki Security Appliance supports several features, like a stateful firewall and integrated Sourcefire intrusion prevention (IPS) engine, to keep networks secure. Threat definitions and filter lists are seamlessly updated, ensuring every site has bleeding-edge protection from the latest vulnerabilities and troublesome websites.
- Next-gen firewall
- Intrusion prevention
- Cloud-brokered VPN
- Content filtering
- Malware protection
- High availability
- Built-in SD-WAN: Software-defined WAN capabilities in every security appliance reduce operational costs and improve resource usage for multi-site deployments, allowing network administrators to use available bandwidth more efficiently and ensure the highest possible level of performance for critical applications without sacrificing security or data privacy.
- Fault Tolerance: Redundancy is built in to Meraki Security Appliances: from dual WAN and cellular uplinks to maintain connection to the Internet, to warm spare failover that ensures service integrity, to self-healing site-to-site VPN that keeps branches and public cloud IT services securely connected.
- Intuitive Centralised Management: The Meraki dashboard enables network administrators to view networked clients, bandwidth consumption, and application usage across all sites—and push policies to block, shape, or whitelist activity to optimise performance and user experience. Deep visibility and control provides real insight from any Internet-accessible device, anytime, anywhere.