Cistor consistently use Cisco refresh to solve customer problems.
We offer shorter lead times than the market, on products with high demand and low supply. While still keeping the price low.
w/c 14th June 2021
The last ASA55 parts are going end of sale in August this year which means the only way to source authorised hardware will be through the Cisco refresh channel.
For those looking to migrate to Firepower appliances there has been an increase in lead times due to chip shortages.
Refresh currently has availability in the FPR2100 ranges for those looking to decrease their lead time from 91 days to 12.
w/c 7th June 2021
This week presented another great example of Cistor using Cisco refresh to solve a customer’s issue.
The customer had an urgent issue due to their ASR1001-X supply being disrupted chip shortages.
The product normally on a 28 day lead time was now at 98 days.
Using our experience of the Cisco refresh channel and our agility as a small business we were able to get devices onsite within 12 days of first contact with the customer.
This has allowed the service provider to install on time and avoid any customer satisfaction issues.
Another great win for Refresh and Cistor
Why Cisco Refresh?
- Price | Significantly lower than retail
- Quality is the same | In the Refresh programme all items are fully checked and authorised as they pass through Cisco’s remanufacture programme, reappearing as Refresh
- Warranty is the same | Refresh products have the same Cisco warranty as retail
- SMARTnet | Refresh products have the same SMARTnet options as retail
- Just a few weeks away | Due to our authorised Refresh Partner status we can supply stock in a matter of weeks